Receive the recordings of all 4 days!
For Institutions, Organizations, and Classes, contact [email protected]
Get the recordings and witness the power of SpeakOut’s 3rd Annual Summer Institute: Building Power for Political and Personal Change on Campus, as we explore new frameworks, practices, and strategies that empower us to continue moving the needle forward, all while prioritizing the care of our minds, bodies, spirits, and communities amongst the chaos.
You'll leave with a renewed and transformative vision for the future of our institutions. And join a national movement of educators, staff, faculty, and campuses around the country who share your desires for more just and equitable campus environments.
PLEASE NOTE: The email to you with the links is not generated automatically. A staff person will be emailing it to you shortly (during work hours of 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PT).
SESSION RECORDINGS INCLUDE:
- Heeding Our Sacred Duty with Melina Abdullah
- Bold New Narratives: Moving through Internal Fear Toward External Change with Shakti Butler
- Calling In Not Calling Out with Loretta Ross
- How to Create Brave and Safer Spaces in an Anxious World with Mohammed Soriano Bilal
- Body Becoming: A Path to Our Liberation with Robyn Henderson-Espinoza
- Toward Disability Justice: Identifying, Unpacking, & Disrupting Ableism in Higher Ed and Beyond with Talila “TL” Lewis
- Beyond the Land Acknowledgement: Higher Education, the Occupation of Native Nations, and "Land Back" with Megan Red Shirt-Shaw
- Building Power for Political and Personal Change on Campus Panel with Nolan Cabrera, Mariah Parker, Renee Tajima-Peña, and Tim Wise
- The Future is in the Present - A Daily Reflection with Ericka Huggins