Family Diversity Projects' award-winning, traveling photo-text exhibits help eliminate prejudice, stereotyping, bullying, and harassment of people who are discriminated against due to sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, and disabilities of all kinds.
Designed for audiences of all ages - from early childhood to adults, each easy-to-display exhibition consists of ready-to-hang museum-quality framed photographs and are accompanied by age-appropriate laminated text panels. Bring one or more to your college or university, school (K-12), house of worship, library, workplace, corporate headquarters, or conference.
Each exhibit comes with approximately 20 photographs. They are all museum quality framed with plexiglas covering, wires on back to hang. Size of each photograph framed is 16 inches by 20 inches. Each exhibit has different configurations of text, but generally each photograph has one or two pieces of long interview text 11 inches by 17 inches (vertical). They are thickly laminated and have string on the back to hang them on walls under or alongside their matching photograph. They can also be placed flat on a table if you use tabletop easels for the photographs, or hung off of floor easels.
- Love Makes a Family: Portraits of LGBT People and their Families
- In Our Family: Portraits of All Kinds of Families
- Pioneering Voices: Portraits of Transgender People
- Building Bridges: Portraits of Immigrants and Refugees
- The Road to Freedom: Portraits of People with Disabilities
- We Have Faith: LGBT Clergy, Allied Clergy, and People of Faith Speak Out
- Of Many Colors: Portraits of Multiracial Families
- Nothing to Hide: Mental Illness in the Family